The following section presents important deadlines related to the PhD study. Please ensure that all deadlines are kept throughout the duration of the study:
- Application for enrollment must be forwarded no later than 1 month prior to the desired starting date. Please ensure all material is present and that the application is signed.
- The PhD plan must initially be uploaded 2 months after the enrollment date. An updated version is due 11 months after the enrollment date.
- Application for financial support in relation to studies abroad must be submitted no later than 1 month prior to the commencement of the stay.
- Application for leave of absence must be forwarded no later than 1 month prior to the commencement of the leave.
- The suggestion for an assessment committee for the defense must be forwarded when the thesis is handed in at the latest. Please adhere to the rules regarding the assessment committee and apply the provided checklist.
- The student must submit approved co-author statements (if any) and an approved supervisor statement no later than 9 weeks prior to the defense. The assessment cannot commence before these elements are in place.
- The student must be provided with the preliminary assessment no later than 2 weeks prior to the defense. The preliminary assessment must however be submitted to the Doctoral School no later than 3 weeks prior to the defence.
A full overview of a standard PhD process is illustrated in the following figure